Curious walk in family, 1/2 day to discover the marmots.
Drinks and treats offered at the break.
The famous marmot takes rest days at Valmeinier. young and old, come and get close to the marmots and discover their habits. Your children will love this moment, and you too!
Come with us, young and old, to observe him and get up close to him. We'll introduce you to his family and tell you a little more about his habits and his new schedule.
Your little ones will love the marmots!
From 06/06 to 30/09/2022, every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Equipment to bring :
- Hiking shoes (can be hired in the shop),
A good pair of trainers is sufficient for half-day family walks.
- Warm clothing (polar type) and rain gear (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1.5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit...).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sun cream, glasses and cap).
- For family outings, no need to bring a picnic but don't forget the water!
Adult: 16 €
Child (5-15 years): 12 €
Family pass: from 36 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.