Our tourist office offers the following services.
- Information about sports, family, cultural and leisure to do on site and in the surrounding villages and stations (Massif des Sybelles ...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight walking ...)
- An Internet access and a wireless access fee to the Chal
- Photocopy and fax,
- List of available accommodation
- Sale of the card muti-activity "Arves Loisirs"
- Sale of guidebooks for hiking,
- Booking with mountain guide (hiking)
- Sale of tickets for the transport company Trans-Alps for his trip to Turin and other destinations in the program,
- Meet and Greet and welcome drink every Sunday evening during the season
- Free canine poop bag available
- Reloading digital cameras
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and & appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
From 08/07 to 02/09/2023.
From 9am to 12 pm and from 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
Closed on bank holidays.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Central booking system available
Central availability system available
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site