Our tourist office offers the following services.
- Information about sports, family, cultural and leisure to do on site and in the surrounding villages and stations (Massif des Sybelles ...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight walking ...)
- A free wireless access
- List of available accommodation
- Booking with mountain guide (hiking, snowshoeing, snow)
- Sale of tickets for the transport company Trans-Alps for his trip to Turin and other destinations in the program,
- The office Chal is close to that of the ski school,
- Meet and Greet and welcome drink every Sunday evening during the season
- Free canine bag available
- Reloading digital cameras
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and & appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
From 16/12/2022 to 14/04/2023.
Everyday from 8.45 am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Central booking system available
Central availability system available
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site