All year round, the Tourist Office's crew welcomes you to help you along your stay and give you personalized advices.
- Information about sports activities, family outings, cultural and leisure things to do on site and in the surrounding villages and stations (Massif des Sybelles ...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight descent ...)
- Photocopy (paid service)
- Free wireless access
- List of available accommodation
- Sale of the muti-activity card "Arves Loisirs" (in summer)
- Sale of hiking guidebooks (summer)
- Registration for outings with mountain guide for the Bureau Montagne des Arves (hiking, snowshoeing, snow)
- Sale of tickets to reach the railway station of Saint Jean de Maurienne
- Sale of tickets for the transport company Trans-Alpes for its trip to Turin and other destinations in the program
- In winter, the office of La Chal is next to the ski school office
- You can charge your electronic devices
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Closed exceptionally on Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, November 1st and November 11th.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Central booking system available
Central availability system available
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site