The tourist office's team welcomes you and informs you on what to do, the animation, accomodation and services in the resort.
- Information about sports, family, cultural and leisure to do on site and in the surrounding villages and resorts (Massif des Sybelles ...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight descent ...)
- Accommodations availablilities
- Sale of guide books for hiking,
- Booking for walks with mountain guide (snowshoeing)
- Sale of ticket to reach the railway station of Saint Jean de Maurienne with the company Trans-Alpes
- Sale tickets for bus trip with the company Trans-Alpes (Visit Turino,... program in tourist office)
- Free canine bag available
- Reloading digital cameras
- 1 person maximum per family
- 4 people maximum in the reception area
- Mask required
- Mandatory disinfection of hands
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and & appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
Period of opening
From 18/12/2021 to 15/04/2022.
From 8.45 am to 12 pm and 2 to 5 pm.
Equipment & services
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Site, building partially accessible