The tourist office's team welcomes you and informs you on what to do, the animation, accomodation and services in the resort.
- Information about sports activities, family outings, cultural and leisure things to do on site and in the surrounding villages and stations (Massif des Sybelles ...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight descent ...)
- Photocopy (paid service)
- Free wireless access
- List of available accommodation
- Sale of the card muti-activity "Arves Loisirs" (in summer)
- Sale of hiking guidebooks
- Registration for outings with mountain guide for the Bureau Montagne des Arves (hiking, snowshoeing, snow)
- Sale of tickets to reach the railway station of Saint Jean de Maurienne
- Sale of tickets for the transport company Trans-Alpes for its trip to Turin and other destinations in the program
- Free canine poop bag available
- You can charge your electronic devices
- 1 person maximum per family
- 4 people maximum in the reception area
- Mask required
- Mandatory disinfection of hands
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
[COVID 19 special provisions:
- Limited access to the number of simultaneous visitors in the reception offices: 4 people maximum in the Tourist Office (2 people per family)
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the entrance and at the exit of the reception area
- The reception desk is overhung by plexiglass windows with opening on the bottom for currency exchange, delivery of brochures, event tickets or other products sold.]
Period of opening
From 30/08 to 17/12/2021, every Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on November 1st and November 11th.
Closed on public holidays.
Equipment & services
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Site, building partially accessible