The Vieux Moulin gondola and the Solert chairlift transport mountain bikers and hikers to the heights of the area. Panoramic view of the valley, departure from hiking and mountain biking trails.
The Vieux Moulin gondola lift is composed of 10 seat comfort cabins. On arrival, it offers you an off-bag room, a panoramic terrace, toilets and access to the high altitude bar-restaurant La Fema.
The Solert chairlift starts just below.
On departure: reception, automatic ticket office, wifi.
Period of opening
From 07/07 to 25/08, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 10 am and 4.30 pm.
Equipment & services
Covered picnic area
Mountain bike : one lift: 8 €
Mountain bike : one day: 12 €
Round-trip ticket for adult: 8 €
Pedestrian : one day: 12 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years, people > 75.
Val Cenis Pass: unlimited access for the duration of your Pass
Pass HMV Liberté: 6.50 € instead of 8 € / 1 pedestrian or mountain bike lift.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site