Meet on 2 days from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., at La Pierre-Fendue, to discover the eco-events and stands offered on the themes of hydroelectricity, artisanal soap making, laying of slate, management of natural resources. waters, fauna and flora ...
On the program for August 10 & 11:
- Orientation course and wooden games offered by the animation team of the Bonneval sur Arc resort
- Meeting with the Coopérative Laitière de Haute Maurienne Vanoise who will tell you about its Savoie Lactée serum treatment plant our plant (a collective and eco-responsible tool)
- Workshop by SIRTOM Maurienne:
The SIRTOM Maurienne union welcomes you during the two afternoons, to offer you fun activities around the notion of sorting and waste management in order to accompany you on the path to eco-citizenship.
- Workshop and sale of artisanal soap by Savonnerie Alpamaya de Val-Cenis Bramans
- Workshop and sale of macrame by Carlit.Art de Modane
- Workshop by the Water Family association:
The Water Family - Du Flocon à la Vague association, dedicated to the preservation of water and all of the living, welcomes you with its educational tent and games for families: to better discover how water is rare and precious and especially how to preserve it together, whatever our age!
Discover our educational projects and programs on: http://waterfamily.org/
- Educational stand with EDF hydroguides:
As beautiful as it is, a stream downstream of a hydroelectric dam always presents a potential risk due to the releases of water following maneuvers to operate hydraulic power plants.
To discover how these hydroelectric installations work, the associated risks and thus be able to enjoy the rivers in complete safety,
2 hydroguides, young students recruited and trained for the summer season by EDF Hydro Alpes, are waiting for you at their information stand
during the festival.
Tuesday and Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m .: Reading break with the Facim at L'Ecot (meeting at 2 p.m. in the Ecot car park)
- ON AUGUST 10: Wildlife animation offered by the Vanoise National Park
- Demonstration of lauze installation by our premises Robert and Julien Blanc.
Period of opening
From Tuesday 10 to Wednesday 11 August 2021 between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Free of charge.