At Val Cenis Sollières-Sardières, we welcome you in a house built in 2015, spacious and comfortable with a sunny outdoor terrace. The ground floor is fully accessible for people with reduced mobility.
This accommodation has been awarded the "Qualité Confort Hébergement" Haute Maurienne Vanoise label for 5 peaks.
This 72 m² flat includes :
On the ground floor :
- a living room with a sitting room (with a wood stove) and an equipped kitchen,
- a bathroom with WC and walk-in shower
- one bedroom with a double bed.
- a bedroom with a double bed,
- a bedroom with 2 bunk beds,
- a bathroom with WC and shower,
and a mezzanine overlooking the living room.
Calm and tranquillity will be the key words for your stay in a village far from the Val Cenis ski area but which can be reached by the inter-village shuttles.
Please note: there are 2 flats in this house which, depending on availability, can accommodate up to 14 people, ideal for your group or large family stays!
All year round.
- Internet access in rooms
- Vacuum cleaner
- 140 cm bed
- Fireplace / Wood burning stove
- Bunk beds
- Free private internet access
- kitchen corner
- Towel dryer
- 2 shower rooms
- Electrical heating
- Living room
- Bed 90 cm
- Bed 160 cm
Équipements & Services
Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
Equipment store closed
Cleaning/housekeeping at end of stay
Bicycle washing point
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed, WC… between 45-50 cm high
- Room reserved
Capacité maximum possible : 6
Nombre de chambres : 3
Surface : 72 m²
Nombre de lits doubles : 2
Nombre de lits simples : 2