As it was originally built in the 6th century and then rebuilt in the 11th century, it contains some primitive elements of the first building in its walls.
Its neoclassical porch was added on in 1771 to house the tombs of three of the first princes of the House of Savoy: Humbert aux Blanches Mains (the founder), Amédée « la Queue » and Boniface « le Roland ».
Period of opening
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Equipment & services
Guided individual tours
Guided group tours
Unguided individual tours
Free of charge
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance