It was built in 1450 between the canons’ refectory and the cathedral and is a beautiful example of Gothic art. We can access a crypt under the cathedral’s altar from its South span.
In summer, its magnificent garden receives a lot of red roses and the tranquillity which reigns make it an ideal place for rest or reading.
Period of opening
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Equipment & services
Guided individual tours
Unguided group tours
Guided group tours
Unguided individual tours
Free of charge
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Only 1 step <15 cm