This crypt, an example of Roman art, was closed in the 15th century. It was rediscovered in 1958 and can be visited only during the Tourist Office’s guided tours.
Period of opening
Open only during Tourist Office guided tours (Informations +33 (0)4 79 83 51 51).
Equipment & services
Guided individual tours
Guided group tours
- Not accessible in a wheelchair