With the Pass La Norma, spend great holidays in La Norma and its surroundings. Free acces to activities
With the La Norma Pass, you can take advantage of included activities to enjoy your stay even more easily.
With its swimming pool, Ludoparc and tennis courts, La Norma is a great playground for families. The gondola takes you up to altitude at the start of beautiful hikes in the forest. The Pass La Norma includes all these activities for a practice without limits and at a lower cost. What fun! Just like the discovery of the fortified heritage of Esseillon with an entrance to the Redoubt Marie-Thérèse included in the Pass.
Are you curious and want to discover the Haute Maurienne Vanoise?
Take advantage of the 10 bus tickets to explore the territory, its many activities and the richness of its religious and military heritage.
Sports and cultural holidays to consume without moderation!
Included in the La Norma Pass:
• Unlimited access to the Mélézet cable car and the nearby ski lifts: Valfréjus, Aussois and Val Cenis
• Unlimited access to the water recreation base
• Unlimited access to tennis courts
• Unlimited access to Ludoparc
• 1 free admission to La Redoute Marie-Thérèse
• 1 notebook of 10 tickets for buses of the Haute Maurienne Vanoise network
Period of opening
From 26/06 to 03/09/2021.
Family: 100 € (the week for 4 pers).
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Bracelet : €3
1 week: €30
2 weeks Pass €48
2 weeks family Pass: 180 €
Free for children born from 2016.