Following in the footsteps of the smugglers and peddlers, we will lead you to this summit which is close to 3000 m. As a reward, a small glass of Savoy wine tasted while enjoying a panorama from the Barre des Écrins to Mont Blanc.
From 06/06 to 30/09/2022
Opening hours on Tuesday between 8.30 am and 5 pm.
Equipment to bring :
- Hiking shoes (can be hired in the shop),
A good pair of trainers is sufficient for half-day family walks.
- Warm clothing (polar type) and rain gear (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1.5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit...).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sun cream, glasses and cap).
- For family outings, no need to bring a picnic but don't forget the water!
Adult: 27 € (over 12 years old)
Child: 20 € (under 12 years old)
Family pass: from 60 €.
Meeting point with vehicle in front of the ESF garden bear at the foot of the Valmeinier house.