A day in the magic of the high altitude lakes and at the foot of Mount Tabor.
Along the water and through the mountain pastures, guided by the whistling of the marmots, we discover superb mountain lakes hidden at an altitude of more than 2400 m, in the heart of the Natura 2000 area with its wild and preserved nature.
From 06/06 to 30/09/2022
Opening hours on Monday between 8 am and 5.30 pm.
Equipment to bring :
- Hiking shoes (can be hired in the shop),
A good pair of trainers is sufficient for half-day family walks.
- Warm clothing (polar type) and rain gear (the weather can change quickly).
- For high altitude hikes, a backpack to carry your picnic, water (about 1.5L per person for the day), snacks (cereal bars, chocolate, dried fruit...).
- And what you need to protect yourself from the sun (sun cream, glasses and cap).
- For family outings, no need to bring a picnic but don't forget the water!
Adult: 27 € (over 12 years old)
Child: 20 € (under 12 years old)
Family pass: from 60 €.
Meeting point with vehicle in front of the ESF garden bear at the foot of the Valmeinier house.