Find out more! Our Haute Maurienne Vanoise will reveal to you the secrets of a successful holiday! Our team of 70 people, including 14 stay advisors, is at your disposal.
12 reception desks spread over the territory, in resorts and in the villages, a common switchboard telephone number.
- Provision of documentation on the surroundings,
- Registration for activities offered by the Tourist Office,
- Sale of Auditorium show tickets, festival badges,
- Sale of bus tickets,
- Sale of maps for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking routes...
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 1.30 pm and 5 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Équipements & Services
Charging station for 2 electric wheels
Free car park
Reception service available
Central booking system available
Central availability system available
Tickets for events
Sale of transport tickets
Free WiFi access
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move