The Tourist Office is located in the center of St-Jean-de-Maurienne. A place where you will always find good advice about the city and the area.
The Montagnicimes Tourist Office, spread over three offices:
- Les Bottières
represents and offers tourist information for 9 villages (Albiez-le-Jeune, Albiez-Montrond, Jarrier, La-Tour-en-Maurienne, Montvernier, Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne, Saint-Julien-Montdenis, Saint-Pancrace , Villargondran).
Throughout the year, the reception service of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne provides you with :
- The city map of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne
- A discovery tour of the historic center
- A touch screen with the "Pays des Aiguilles d'Arves" application
- Different maps of the territory
- Maps and routes for road biking, gravel, mountain biking with or without VAE
- Various tourist documentation on leisure activities (culture, heritage and sport).
For sale you will also find :
- Topo-guides listing marked hikes in 4 sectors :
1 - Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne / La-Tour-en-Maurienne / Montvernier / Saint-Julien-Montdenis / Villargondran
2 - Albiez-Montrond / Albiez-le-Jeune
3 - Saint-Jean-d'Arves / Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves
4 - Villarembert / Le Corbier / Fontcouverte / La Toussuire / Saint-Pancrace / Les Bottières / Jarrier
- Posters of the territory
- A shop of local artisans and producers
Or for any other information that would be useful for your stay : accommodation, mobility and catering.
From 19/09/2022 to 18/06/2023
Opening hours on Monday to Friday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
From 19/06 to 17/09/2023
Opening hours on Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Équipements & Services
Sale of fishing licences
Booking of general amenities
Booking of excursions
Tickets for events
Sale of transport tickets
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm