The reception team is at your disposal and will inform you about the activities and walks to discover in the village. A rich natural and cultural heritage is available to you to enhance your holiday in the mountains whatever the season!
- Provision of documentation on the surroundings,
- Registration for activities offered by the Tourist Office,
- Sale of Auditorium show tickets, festival badges,
- Sale of bus tickets,
- Sale of maps for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking routes...
Our commitment to quality hospitality:
- Provide clean and equipped reception areas for simple and efficient access to information
- Be available for each visitor: personalized advice for you, our expertise to find you the jewels of the valley
- a responsible way to access information: up-to-date digital brochures
- Customer listening at the heart of our approach
- Wifi access in our offices: unlimited and free!
From 23/12/2023 to 07/01/2024
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Central availability system available
Tickets for events
Sale of transport tickets
Free WiFi access
- Not accessible in a wheelchair