The reception team is at your disposal to help you prepare your stay for a successful holiday in the mountains. They will give you all the information you need about activities, entertainment and events, places to visit, accommodation, etc.
Our reception service offers the following services:
- Provision of documentation on the surroundings,
- Registration for activities offered by the Tourist Office,
- Sale of Auditorium show tickets, festival badges,
- Sale of bus tickets,
- Sale of maps for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking routes...
Our commitment to quality hospitality:
- Provide clean and equipped reception areas for simple and efficient access to information
- Be available for each visitor: personalized advice for you, our expertise to find you the jewels of the valley
- a responsible way to access information: up-to-date digital brochures
- Customer listening at the heart of our approach
- Wifi access in our offices: unlimited and free!
From 16/12/2023 to 21/04/2024
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Central availability system available
Tickets for events
Sale of transport tickets
Free WiFi access
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high