In the heart of Val Cenis, the reception team is at your disposal to help you prepare your stay and to inform you about activities, entertainment and events, heritage visits, walks and hikes, discovery of the area
Our reception service offers the following services:
- Provision of documentation on the surroundings,
- Registration for activities offered by the Tourist Office,
- Sale of Auditorium show tickets, festival badges,
- Sale of bus tickets,
- Sale of maps for hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking routes...
From 22/05 to 11/06/2023
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
From 12/06 to 10/09/2023
Opening hours on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm. On Tuesday between 9 am and 12 pm. On Sunday between 9.30 am and 12 pm and between 2.30 pm and 6 pm.
Équipements & Services
Free car park
Sale of fishing licences
Central availability system available
Tickets for events
Sale of transport tickets
Free WiFi access
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site