In the heart of Val Cenis, the reception team is at your disposal to help you prepare your stay and to inform you about activities, entertainment and events, heritage visits, walks and hikes, discovery of the area
Period of opening
From 01/06 to 13/06
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
From 14/06 to 12/09
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm. On Sunday between 9.30 am and 12 pm and between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Equipment & services
Free car park
Sale of fishing licences
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Heavy door