This bike-park is accessible by gondolas. 8 tracks of different levels including 1 a walking route of more than 10 km are offered to you. Enjoy more than 30 km of specially equipped slopes: banked turns, jumps...
- 15 slopes including 1 international DH and a 10 km itinerary
- 33 km of slopes fitted with: curves, jumps...
- 2 lifts between 1430 and 2300 m altitude
- 5500 m of cumulated difference in altitude
//'La Familiale' Track//
From the top of the Lac de la Vieille chairlift
• 9.2 km descent to Valloire
• 800 m difference in altitude
A varied track with areas with raised corners, freeride zones and a large section on a fun path that meanders through the forest of fir trees and larches. Picnic tables available at the half-way point, in a large clearing,...
Note that this track is accessible to good bike riders who have some basic knowledge of MTB. If you do not ride regularly or if you are a beginner, as with other tracks, we advise you to seek training from a professional, in order to learn and enjoy all the pleasures of downhill mountain biking.
- Bike wash
- Free downhill circuits map
- 2 specialist shops (rental, sales, repairs)
Professionals organise guided rides, contact them!
- Mountain guides and mountain leaders' office
- Val'Bike - MTB school
From 08/07 to 01/09/2023, daily between 10 am and 5 pm.
Warning, the Lac de la Vieille Chairlift closes at 4.15 pm.
Mountain bike rates
1 ascent: 10€ per person
Full day: 17€ (all inclusive)
Mountain bike season pass 175€.