"Enter Vanoise" is a colorful and lively permanent exhibition that allows you to discover or rediscover the rhythms and transformations over the seasons, to imagine the water circuit of the Vanoise landscapes, from the glacier to the altitude lake.
This exhibition guides you through an interior Vanoise, in the heart of a mountain that is as welcoming as it is secret. Accessible according to the dates and opening hours of the Tourist Office.
From 19/04 to 12/06
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
From 25/06 to 04/09, daily.
From 13/12 to 17/04
Opening hours daily between 2.30 pm and 6 pm.
Accessible to people with reduced mobility (lift).
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Heavy door