The Arche d'Oé Museum is pleased to present an exhibition of 20 old photos permanently placed in the streets of Aussois. It is quite simply the identity of a mountain village that is highlighted.
These images of the past revive memories for the inhabitants, question the passers-by, and provoke a reflection on the evolution of the station.
These old black and white photographs, originally reproduced by François Charon, were selected by the friends of Oé.
They were edited by a graphic designer on aluminium Dibond and the texts integrated thanks to QR codes.
The explanatory texts come mainly from the municipal newsletters "le clocher d'Aussois" from 1926 to 1985 as well as from the iconography of the village used to create the museum.
For those who want more explanations, the friends of Oé have added comments on a small document that can be consulted at the museum.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.