Next to a magnificent forest of conifers (some 700 years old), the refuge of the Vanoise National Park welcomes everyone (especially the motor and visually handicapped) and informs them about the national park. It is a stage of the GR5.
From 03/06 to 30/09, daily.
From 01/10 to 02/06, daily.
Unguarded refuge. Available: dormitory, blankets, means of heating, cooking and crockery.
- Wood available
- kitchen corner
- Pay shower
Équipements & Services
Covered picnic area
Night: 10 to 17.50 €.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
Capacité totale : 62
Nombre d'hébergements plus de six personnes : 8