The refuge is located next to the Vanoise National Park, reached by car in winter and summer.
This refuge at the entrance of the Vanoise national park is accessible summer and winter by road (parking nearby - buses 50 places allowed).
Sleeping in dormitories, partitioned for your comfort in "boxes" (cabins closed by curtain) of 4 single bunk beds. Duvets and pillow cases provided. It is recommended to bring your own personal cloth.
Sanitary (separation Men / Women) with washbasins and individual showers. Bathroom linen not provided.
If it is possible, we award a complete box even if you are 1, 2, or 3 people, without extra charge.
Beautiful dining room with 80 seats (+ terrace)
Possible access to a pic-nic room.
It offers wheelchair access to the dining room and accessible toilets.
Graceful loans of an all-way module and 3 audio guides for people with motor and visual disabilities.
Accreditation by the Departmental Education of Savoie for the reception of the schoolchildren.
Animation / projection / seminar room for 35/40 people, with video-projection equipment
Animations proposed by the Vanoise national Parc every summer.
From 01/06 to 30/09/2023.
- Baby equipment
- Bunk beds
- Free private internet access
- Hot showers
Équipements & Services
Covered picnic area
Charging station for 2 electric wheels
Guarded refuge in winter
Prices for individuals, families, seminaries, groups and students.
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed, WC… between 45-50 cm high
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Capacité totale : 60