Located in the flowery valley of La Rocheure, this refuge in the Vanoise National Park is a paradise for marmots and cows. Easy to access in summer, it is the starting point for ski tours in spring. Dogs are prohibited (heart of the Park).
During the guarding period: possible access to a picnic area.
Outside the guarding period, the refuge is open and provides dormitory, blankets, means of heating, cooking and dishes.
It is managed in a sustainable way (dry toilets, rainwater harvesting, etc.) and contributes to raising public awareness in terms of sustainable development and nature protection.
- Wood available
- kitchen corner
- Pay shower
Équipements & Services
Covered picnic area
Night: 11 to 22 €.
Capacité totale : 64
Nombre d'hébergements deux personnes : 1
Nombre d'hébergements quatre personnes : 6
Nombre d'hébergements six personnes : 3
- Nearest village: Termignon-la-Vanoise.
- By foot: from the Bellecombe car park, about 3 hours on foot.
In July and August: shuttle bus service to Plume Fine (refuge about 1? hours' walk away).
- You can also get there by mountain bike, on horseback, with a donkey, on snowshoes or on cross-country skis.
- Access in winter by ski lift from Val d'Isère, then with sealskins.
- Coach parking at the Bellecombe car park.
- IGN maps: Top 25 - 3633 ET