Recent establishment using renewable energies with rooms decoration mountain dweller, spacious, modern, quiet and sunny.
Seven suites and seventeen rooms among which two accessible to the persons with reduced mobility. Big private parking with green spaces.
Terrace or balcony for every accommodation. Premises for bikes.
Spacious rooms with heating on the reversible ground.
Traditional restaurant and local specialities. Big terrace with magnificent view.
Hotel situated at 7km of the departure of the Pass of Galibier and the Pass of the Croix de Fer in a quiet and easily accessible sector.
Period of opening
All year round, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
- Baby equipment
- Private WC
- Free private internet access
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial telephone
- Private balcony
- Separate toilet
- Sound-proofed accommodation
- Bed 90 cm
- Ironing facilities
- Bed 160 cm
- Baby bed
- Baby chair
- Family bedroom
- Bottle warmer
Equipment & services
Air conditioned restaurant
Equipment store closed
Soal hot water
Breakfast in room
Double room: 74 to 78 €
Twin room: 78 to 80 €
Single room: 62 to 64 €
Triple room: 88 to 96 €
Room sleeping 4: 100 to 108 €
Breakfast: 9 €
Group rate half-board/person: 62 to 85 €
Supplementary payment for pets: 5 €
Tourist taxes: 1.65 €.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Room reserved
- Site, building partially accessible
Number of classified rooms : 24
Number of rooms : 25
Nombre de suites : 7
Total number of persons : 73