Val-Cenis - Sollières-Sardières
This chapel adjoining the Museum of Archaeology, whose stenciled decorations give it a very special charm, hosts temporary exhibitions of the Association of Archaeology, History and Heritage of Sollières-Sardières every year.
It was mentioned in 1732. At that time, a family Sollières Sardières had paid for the establishment of a priest on condition that it teaches girls and boys writing, calculation and catechism.
Vous aussi, écrivez un commentaire !