Our tourist office offers differents services :
- Information about sports, family, cultural and leisure to do on site and in the surrounding villages and resorts (Massif des Sybelles...)
- Booking for entertainments (farm visits, torchlight walking...)
- Accommodations availablilities
- Sale of the card muti-activity "Arves Loisirs"
- Sale of guide books for hiking
- Booking for walks with mountain guide
- Sale of ticket to reach the railway station of Saint Jean de Maurienne with the company Trans-Alpes
- Sale tickets for bus trip with the company Trans-Alpes (Visit Turino,... program in tourist office)
- Free canine bag available
- Reloading digital cameras
We will also make every effort to aswer your requests if you have a disability. Our information offices are accessible by ramp, equipped with a magnifying glass and & appropriate documents and posters.
An accessibility guide grouping accommodation, restaurants, shops, services, activities and visits accessible to people with reduced mobility is also available.
[ Special provisions for COVID 19 :
- Limited access to the number of simultaneous visitors in the visitor center : 4 people maximum in the Tourist Office (2 persons per family)
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at the entrance and at the exit of the welcoming area
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- The reception desk is eqquiped by plexiglass protections with opening on the bottom for currency exchange, delivery of brochures, event tickets or other products sold.
Period of opening
From 19/04 to 02/07/2021.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on bank holidays.
From 9am to 12pm and from 2 to 5 pm.
Except on public holidays.
Equipment & services
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Site, building partially accessible